Monday 2 April 2012

Pickup lines.... hilarious!

I'm a serious skeptic of pick up lines. When people use them they sound like they are trying too hard or are just being insincere.  BUT there are some that just might be completely ridiculous and hilarious enough to make someone laugh and therefore successfully break the ice. 
Here is a few that made me laugh (or cringe):

#(Use index finger to call someone over then say) I made you come with one finger, imagine what I could do with my whole hand.#"Excuse me, do you have the time?" You: "Do you have the energy?"#Are you free tonight or will it cost me?#Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes#Did you break wind cause you're blowing me away?#If I told you that you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?#If you were a car door I would slam you all night long#Pardon my is there a mirror in your pocket because I can see myself in your pants.#I've seem to have lost my number, can I have yours?#Baby I'm like milk, I'll do your body good.

No comments:

Post a Comment