Monday 2 April 2012

Meeting boys at clubs....FAIL

So I'm also a part time bartender at a night club on weekends and met a boy recently, lets call him David, who I seemed to get along with like a house on fire. We talked for ages while I poured him drinks, had a few laughs and when it came time for him to leave, he asked me for my number. Thinking it was a good idea, I decided "why not?".

The first few messages we sent each other were great and it wasn't long before we added each other on Facebook.  He invited me out for coffee the following day, but unfortunately I had other plans and couldn't make it. The more I messaged him, the more I started to think "Wow! This guy is actually ok!" Then it started. The sexting. Well, more like him trying to encourage me to sext.  After a few more messages it dawned upon me that he didn't really want to go for coffee and that he was just saying that to be polite.  He went out to a night club to pick up, not to find a relationship. He was under the influence of alcohol when he asked me for my number and his hormones were probably going crazy from being surrounded by pretty girls in pretty dresses.  He didn't see me as a potential partner but a potential one night stand, nothing more.

Lesson learnt, probably not going to find my future husband in a club, even working behind the bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment