Wednesday 28 March 2012

Single and ready to ....mingle??

So here I am. Single again. Wondering if I'm EVER going to find that "perfect someone".  Do they even exist? And where do I find them? At 25 years, I already have quite an impressive list of failed relationships.  They were either too boring, substance abusers, workaholics, uninterested in my interests or just plain dirty rotten cheaters.  When was I going to hit gold? When was my Prince Charming going to sweep me off my feet and take me away to happily ever after? Am I going to be single for ever and end up with a house full of furry creatures?  Where are all the decent men hiding?  The more that I talked to my friends, the more I realised we were all asking exactly the same questions.

So I'm on a mission to figure it out. I'm going to try a variety of methods to find my perfect match from internet dating to self help books. Nothing is off limits. Here is my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment