Wednesday 28 March 2012

Ladies, here's where we are going wrong....

Here's a good quote to start off:
 "“If you always do what you've always doneyou'll always get what you've always got"

So in terms of finding Mr Right, if we are having so much trouble finding him, we need to change our game plan.  I realised that I wasn't going to have any luck finding love at work, considering most of my coworkers were female.  I also had absolutely no interest in any of my current male friends as they were like brothers to me.  So where was I going to meet anyone?  I couldn't possibly expect to meet anyone with my current lifestyle.  Maybe someone would randomly come out of no where but what where my chances?  

I wasn't putting myself out there, and I was constantly complaining to my friends as if love was just meant to find me and I didn't have to really do anything to help the process.  So I started thinking of ways in which I could help love do it's thing, and I was shocked by the list of things I hadn't even tried. Things like:
Joining a sports club
Going speed dating
Trying internet dating
Being open to meeting people at random places (like the train station)
Getting a friend to set me up on a blind date  
Being part of a volunteer group
The list goes on!
There are so many things I hadn't been doing and tools that I wasn't using to my benefit.  I wasn't meeting new people or people that had the same interests.
So here is where I make my change to what I have always done, and try something different.  I wonder what will happen??


No comments:

Post a Comment